Silly Kate

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Carnivals and Crushes.


So apparently there is a boy in preschool named Conner. Kate has told both me and Troy she wants to marry him.  Monday I spoke to a woman who was his grandma.  As soon as I said I was Kate's mom she said oh Conner is in love with Kate. I laughed so hard. It was mutual. But it gets better. Conner is saving for a diamond for Kate.  He told his mom he needed to get Kate a diamond. As he looked at his mom's ring he said it was too small and Kate needed a big diamond.  How the heck does a four year old know about diamonds. 

What do you do?


Kate is pretty stubborn, everything and anything must be her idea. There is often bargains and deals being made when asked to do anything. Well doing cute girl hair is so never going to be my future unless she decides it.  I have to beg to comb her hair or curl it for church. Last Friday Kate came home looking like this.  I was SO jealous.  

No comments: