Silly Kate

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WHat I learned in preschool.















I have tried to keep everything that Kate brought home from preschool this year. Some of it was edible and didn't make the camera, some was played with and is now in the place of lost toys...somewhere. I thought it would be fun to keep it all and take photos of it then maybe I won't feel guilty throwing it all away.

We have a really great teacher who is so creative and attentive to the children's needs. Kate adores Ms. Myrna. We are so lucky to be able to go again next year. It will be three days a week... (yay! oh was that out loud.)

She made an all about me book.
Practiced her name everyday.
Practiced letters.
Did crafts.
Stories.
Snacks.
Music.
Played.
Met a real bunny.
Made new friends.
Gave mom a break. (whoops how did that get in there;)) just kidding but I do enjoy the time to work out or run errands.




No comments: