Silly Kate

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The other day Kate and her friend were playing out in the kitchen. I kept hearing the garbage can lid open and close. After the 3rd time I thought uh oh? This is what I found. They were so excited to show me their new hair cuts. I then told them they shouldn't smile what they did was bad and they were in trouble. (I was laughing inside though and sort of in shock)
We are lucky to have a gifted visiting teacher save the day.





Sunday we made necklaces for grandma to give to the youth in Yeravan, Armenia at youth conference. I enlisted some of our young women to help me. It was a lot of fun stamping the word courage on 90 washers. Here is a link to do them. Use a magic eraser to wipe off the sharpie off. They are not perfect but made with lots of love.


My sister gave me the cutes little vases perfect for my tulips. I just wanted to show them off. We really need the sun to show up for more than a day. I want to garden so bad. I can't wait to get started this season.

No comments: