Silly Kate

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Photo shoot and swimming

Today while we were outside Kate stood and balanced by herself for the very first time. It was for maybe 5 seconds. She is so fast crawling now I can't turn my head before she has moved and into the next fun thing.

We are going camping Monday. It will be our first time with Kate. We bought a huge tent for all of us to fit into. I hope she likes camping. There is a lake there and I hope its not too cold for her. (just in case we will bring her pool for the beach) I will post pictures when we get back.



I can't remember if I already posted this pic.

Kate loves to swim a lot, well splash in the pool. She cries when I take her out of her bath. She really likes the water.

These were taken by my neighbor who is a professional photographer. They turned out so cute.


1 comment:

lacey said...

HI Kate. Its your favorite Aunt Lacey! I miss you so much. Uncle Brandon does too. We want to see you. Tell mommy and daddy to let you come play down here. We LOVE you so dang much!